DIDB has been updated with the following new features:
- New full text search of all our citations, monographs, and resources; that’s 23,000 pages.
- New in vivo queries to retrieve food effect studies. Find queries in object query in PK section and AUC/CL change query. Food effect badge added to citations throughout DIDB when the citation contains a food effect study.
- New all monographs and all QT summaries pages.
- Better organized home and all queries pages. Menu as been changed to reflect these.
- The find all studies for a compound query is now lighting fast.
- All queries in the PK section now take multiple compounds.
- Semantic Scholar links have been added when citation exists in Semantic Scholar (an Allen Institute for AI project).
Feel free to contact us if you experience any issues or if you have any questions or suggestions. Your feedback is always greatly valued!