DIDB has been updated with the following new features:
- New full text search of all our citations, monographs, and resources; that’s 23,000 pages.
- New in vivo queries to retrieve food effect studies. Find queries in object query in PK section and AUC/CL change query. Food effect badge added to citations throughout DIDB when the citation contains a food effect study.
- New all monographs and all QT summaries pages.
- Better organized home and all queries pages. Menu as been changed to reflect these.
- The find all studies for a compound query is now lighting fast.
- All queries in the PK section now take multiple compounds.
- Semantic Scholar links have been added when citation exists in Semantic Scholar (an Allen Institute for AI project).
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you experience any issues or if you have any questions or suggestions. Your feedback is always greatly valued!