Drs Isabelle Ragueneau-Majlessi, and Jingjing Yu, respectively Senior Director and Associate Director at Certara Drug Interaction Solutions will be attending the ISSX Meeting in Boston, MA on Sept 10-13, 2023. In addition to Certara booth, we hope to meet you at our two posters:
- “Risk of pharmacokinetic drug-drug interactions with novel drugs approved by the US FDA in 2022: a detailed review of DDI data from NDA documentation.” #P69 to be presented by Jingjing Yu on Sept 12 between 12:30-1:30pm
- “Understanding the role of CYP3A in the metabolism of kinase inhibitors marketed in the past decade to better manage the risk of clinical drug-drug interactions.” #P68 to be presented by Jingjing Yu on Sept 12 between 1:30-2:30pm
If you wish to set up a meeting with Isabelle and/or Jingjing at the conference, please contact us at DIDBase@certara.com. We look forward to catching up with you there.
Dr. Jingjing Yu will be contributing to the Second Nordic Conference on Personalized Medicine (June 14-16, 2023 – Turku, Finland) with a presentation entitled “Drug-Drug Interactions in the New FDA Therapy Approvals: Mechanism and Clinical Significance“.
Drs. Isabelle Ragueneau-Majlessi and Jingjing Yu will give two talks at the upcoming 2023 Marbach DDI workshop, June 4-6, Marbach Castle, Germany.
Dr Isabelle Ragueneau-Majlessi will speak about the “Important Methodological Aspects of Smoking Interactions Studies – Review of three Decades of Literature”.
Dr Jingjing Yu will present an”Overview of 2022 NDA Reviews: Understanding the Risk of Metabolism- and Transporter-Based Drug-Drug Interactions with Novel Drugs Approved by the US FDA”.
The UW Drug Interaction Database team will be attending the ISSX/MDO Meeting in Seattle, WA on Sept 11-14, 2022. In addition to our booth #24, we hope to meet you at our poster #P56:
- “Enzyme- and transporter-mediated clinical drug interactions with drugs approved by the U.S Food and Drug Administration in 2021: What can be learned from New Drug Application reviews?”; presented by Dr. Jingjing Yu on Sept 13 in the Fifth Avenue Room.
UW Drug Interaction Database team will be attending the 12th
International ISSX Meeting in Portland next week. In addition to our booth
#316, we hope to meet you at one of our posters:
- “Main mechanisms of PK DDIs triggering label
recommendations for drugs approved by FDA in 2018”; presented by Dr.
on July 29 at 11am
- “Variability of OATP1B1/1B3 in vitro
inhibition constants and the resulting impact on clinical evaluation”; presented
by Dr. Savannah McFeely on July 31st at 12:30pm.
Drs. Jingjing Yu, Sophie Argon, and Savannah McFeely will speak at the upcoming 22nd International Conference on Drug-Drug Interactions, June 20-22, Seattle WA.
Also, visit our exhibit booth during the conference to learn about new developments and upcoming features.
Dr. Jingjing Yu will be contributing to the Inaugural Asian DDI Conference scientific program (December 3-6, 2018 – Hong Kong) with a presentation entitled “Mechanistic Analysis of the Risk of Pharmacokinetic Drug-Drug Interactions with Drugs Recently Approved by the US Food and Drug Administration“.
The DIDB team will be exhibiting at the upcoming 18th International Conference on Drug-Drug Interactions in Seattle on June 29-July 1, 2014, and will contribute to the scientific program with two presentations:
* Critical Review of the 2014-2015 Literature (Dr. Sophie Argon)
* New Molecular Entities Approved by FDA in 2014: Review of In Vitro and In Vivo Data (Dr. Jingjing Yu)
Dr. Ragueneau-Majlessi will be chairing the session entitled “NDA and Literature Update” on June 29th.
The DIDB team will be exhibiting at the 17th International Conference on Drug-Drug Interactions in Seattle on June 30-July 2, 2014, and will contribute to the scientific program with two presentations:
* Critical Review of the 2013-2014 Literature (Dr. Sophie Argon)
* New Molecular Entities Approved by FDA in 2013: Review of In Vitro and In Vivo Data (Dr. Jingjing Yu)
Dr. Ragueneau-Majlessi will be chairing the session entitled “NDA and Literature Update” on June 30th.