Check out the new DIDB at https://didb.druginteractionsolutions.org
- Whole new look and feel, but don’t get worried, the workflow remains unchanged. You’ll be able to jump right in.
- New improved autocompletes to find the compound or therapeutic class you want.
- You can now select a default compound to use in all DIDB queries.
- New sortable and searchable query result tables. Give these a try, you’ll like them.
- Oh, and this all works on your tablet or phone… well, if your phone is shiny and new.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a fully functioning website is worth a thousand pictures. Check it out https://didb.druginteractionsolutions.org.
This new version of DIDB went live on November 3rd.
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.