The DIDB Team will release new features on Saturday April 6, 2019. The release includes the following improvements:
- Revised home page with a new “Latest NDAs entered” section.
- Added number of entries (studies) to standard citation info.
- Added new monograph page for all compounds.
- This new monograph page combines the previously separate PK summary, QT summary, and monograph into a single page.
- What was formerly known as “Monograph” is now “DDI summary” and has been renamed throughout application.
- New monograph page also aggregates some other additional information on each compound such as DIDB defined compound relationships, other properties from DIDB, and some selected external resources.
- Every compound has a monograph page, but many compounds may not have a DDI, PK, or QT summary, so there may be very little information presented.
- In Resource Center, added listings of all compounds in each therapeutic class, including DDI risk information. This new therapeutic class information is a replacement for the DDI risk information which was presented in the Disease section. The entire Disease section has been removed.
- In Resource Center, added two new listings – all compounds with DDI Summaries and all compounds with PK Profiles.
- Removed pdf product labels and replaced with link to Drugs@FDA when an NDA is related to the drug.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any feedback or questions!